Ubiquiti UniFi 48-port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP+ 500W
Advanced Port Management
Each switch port offers custom settings: port name, PoE, network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) - as well as 802.1X Authentication and Radius VLAN support.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
Optical Fibre Backhaul
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps.
Versatitle Mounting Options
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
- 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
- 48X Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- 2X SFP+ Ports ans 2X SFP
- 1X Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
- Maximum power consumption: 500W
- Supports POE+ IEEE