Medical Masks - AS Level 1 & ASTM Level 1
The General Use is a single-use face mask for use in healthcare where a person is at risk of blood or fluid splash. Certified to meet Australian Standard AS 4381:2015, the mask limits the passage of blood or body fluids through the mask layers.
Featuring multiple layers of lightweight material, the mask provides comfort and breathability with two ear loops or horizontal ties to hold the mask in place.
APPLICATIONS: For general purpose medical procedures, where the wearer is not at risk of blood or bodily fluid splash or to protect staff and/or the patient from droplet exposure to microorganisms (e.g. patient with upper respiratory tract infection visits GP)
- TGA Certified -
- Certified to meet AS 4381: 2015 & ASTM F2100-19e1 Medical Face Masks
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) 95%
- Differential pressure, mmH2O/cm2 <5.0
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood to 80mmHg
- Included on the TGA Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) from June 2020
- CE and FDA certifications
- Non-sterile/Sterile & Latex Free with ear loops or horizontal ties